EXR 4.35% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

I personally am excited for the potential CSG project and from...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    I personally am excited for the potential CSG project and from what I can tell, from my experience and research and asking countless questions over years, is that I havent seen anything technical in our approach that tells me that we dont have any gas. Also I havent seen much to suggest we cant get it out.

If the gas is there, we will get it out and we have a monstrous market which we can supply for probably 40% less than current suppliers. I have no idea about commercial sales from our potential project but I know our profit cut will be significantly better than anyone sending LNG to China.

The extra projects are cake on the side for me. Additions im happy with so far. I have my own issues with use cases for H2, but industrially there's a huge chance to displace current dirty reformed H2.

Grandis also has potential to be a couple of TCF and I would say we will sell that to an operator if it drills successfully. Who knows, but I don't know if we would actually operate that. We may just take shares in operations. I'm not a commercial gas professional so I don't know.

One thing I am absolutely certain of is that the Nomgon Pilot has some of the most experienced people you could find working on it and I have alot of faith in them.

I am holding. I bought in years ago and have never sold down. I did add at the last CR but mostly just to say I did to support them somewhat. My purchase was modest then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $183.3K 1.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1158406 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 1009339
Last updated 15.47pm 13/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.