EXR 0.00% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Some odd things being said on these threads this week. The first...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Some odd things being said on these threads this week. The first thing that raised my eyebrows was some concern over the usual disclaimers that auditors (in fact all professional services companies) put in their work. All looked like a pretty standard audit report to me, and not surprisingly, raising the material issue that access to capital is critical and the report means Eff all if the company can't get capital - as is the case of every speculative company ever. The auditor doesn't want to get sued for not pointing out the bleeding obvious, and given the ever increasingly litigious nature of people, a sensible precaution.

As to questions about first mover, competitor etc. Are people joking? The more gas fields in the area the more likely infrastructure will be built, and the more likely customers will come to a market. The market will work more efficiently here with more production and make it more likely that our future customer, lets call them China for simplicity sake, will turn in this direction to lock in future secure supply. From their view more producers reduces their risk of being put over a barrel, which is what they would probably prefer to do to their suppliers.

As for the prices movement this week, volume fell off the cliff. Three days where we didn't crack half a million shares. The bot, which was out this morning pushing the price down, is having difficulty making any headway. Very spooked markets at the moment which is causing a degree of stasis - or fear if you look at today. I bought some more of another of my favourite speccies today - too good an opportunity for a price falling for no reason at all. Enjoy the weekend all and read @jctrout post on the other thread - EXR have to be careful how they release info so they don't spook the Mongolian Govt, makes alot of sense, especially to anyone who has ever dealt with a government client.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5114/5114866-932874f42bf4d227f5a50c075f00bcdf.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $84.45K 803.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 681137 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 714240 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 169766
Last updated 15.47pm 28/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.