EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

All Holders -- have experienced a change of opinion on their...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    All Holders -- have experienced a change of opinion on their Investment in EXR.

When I started my Investment with EXR.-- EXR was An Exploration and Discovery company in Mongolia. It was hoping to Discover coal deposits in an allotment (30,000 sq/km ) the size of Belgium, that may oneday - be proven as commercially viable to produce Gas and be Sold in a Take Over to a major Producer.

.We went from Three Potential Basins- then four, then five -- To Me a Takeover timeline was extended, -- as why consider Selling in a Takeover until All Basins were checked out?
    it would cost more Money though!!!
    Fortunately--
    ( a Push for Renewable Green Friendly Energy -- presented the opportunity to access some of the seemingly Limitless Funds for Renewable Energy -- and with Mongolia as an ideal Environment for Wind and Solar -- EXR was fortunate enough to spark some Interest in a Future Hydrogen Development.

With Mongolia Gas and Hydrogen both being pioneering activities in a foreign land -- EXR were experimenting with the best approaches to take , to obtain the best future outcome .
    In the meantime -- an opportunity was sourced - with Grandis Daydream2 in Australia.

Like most Shareholders - the EXR investment has taken longer then expected and Yes many Including Myself have balances in the RED.

But I still "carry the Pom Poms" -- and look towards a (possible) demerging of Business operations and Takeover offers for Each Enterprise

I personally think , that everyone that posts-- does so for their own Reason.

I in My opinion -- Some Negative posts are made by those willing to Go the Distance and await a Take over -- the logic being --If You currently hold EXR - and are trying to Sell -- WHY would you Post Negatively about Shares you are trying to SELL.

GLALTH
    (as a disclaimer )-- I am a Happy Clapper --looking for (Three) Take Overs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.