EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

In my view 2024 is the year of Elixir’s arrival as a company of...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

In my view 2024 is the year of Elixir’s arrival as a company of significance, and if you like me are a die hard shareholder and believer then you are very excited about our prospects for this year and beyond!

There has been many years of toil by the Elixir team of explorers( as it has been for many shareholders)but no more than that of the MD Neil Young.

Whatever you may believe, (which is your right) Neil’s commitment has demonstrated a very long and challenging pursuit of unlocking the potential of CBM in Mongolia which is still on track, albeit a lot slower than even he envisioned when he first started. Mongolian commerciality is still very much on the agenda and horizon but we have to allow the process to proceed as required just like our peers. It’s going to be fascinating to watch how us and our peers transform the country of Mongolia in this most important of requirements for their future as well as our own.

Now Neil, along with the BOD and the rest of the team are on track to unlock the potential of the Taroom which is badly needed by our own country let alone other countries. Likewise are our neighbours, some of which are the best in the business and are investing heavily to achieve their goals. Ps: watch out for Shell less than 5klms away from ATP 2044, and I am sure they have one eye on us!!

We will as the year unfolds understand so much more about these projects and all the while we will have our team working together to create shareholder value in my opinion.

Importantly I want to see the information flow to be maintained or even increased not so much by Neil who is already providing a lot but by others in the team ie Greg and Richard who provide a wonderful insight. Also when q and a’s are undertaken please allow for more time and discussion as it is more important to hear from those with the intimate knowledge.

Also as with others here I’m super encouraged by the new entrants into the top 20 but would like to acknowledge those that have been there for a long time and displayed the patience to wait and wait and wait!

There is no doubt that we shareholders all want to see a result from the projects and no doubt does our Board, and this year may well be the best year yet for Elixir!

GPTAH and all the best for 2024 cheers Peter!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.