EXR 0.00% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

I think our biggest challenge is credibility, regardless of past...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    I think our biggest challenge is credibility, regardless of past reputation. We went to the market raising $ on CBM Mongolia with the narraitive being our position, our assest base, our experience our track record and we under delivered when it came to flowing gas in the timeline we stated; we have subsequently closed down the information flow. Could it be a great money making opportunity, possibly but not near term and most likely the bigger investors are not impressed and will wait till we have made significant progress on flowing commercial volumes for an extended period and have secured a route to market.

We then found a new opportunty in Grandis and all is looking well, very good resource wise. But we will need either big cash or a partner to move this forward (dilution) and time, this type of exploration does not happen quickly and again our adjacent partners are likely to wait till be have made a lot more progress even if it cost a little more to enter, few entities will be looking to get in early normally they will wait as most will be expecting we will have cash flow problems at some point doing this type of exploration.

My view because we have Grandis shares at these levels will return an upside, will it be the the barn burner everyone thinks no but their is an exit point with an ok return in the medium term.

What is happening in Mongolia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.0¢ $483.2K 3.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 744769 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ 2645178
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.