EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

There’s a lot of conversation suggesting that the current and...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

There’s a lot of conversation suggesting that the current and sustained sp of Elixir is because of a poor or mismanaged stock but I want to put forward the case that it is tremendously undervalued and not representative of what is actually a true representation of what its underlying value truly is.

This is not a true reflection but more a reflection of the current market in general which allows both traders and institutions to manipulate the sp for a considerable time until the derisking is very near completion.

I don’t need to name the stocks (they are discussed regularly on HC) but there are a very high number that are subjected to the same scrutiny.

I have on record(HC and chat group)and in private communication stated for a long time that the sp is of no concern to myself because the market will eventually have no way of keeping the price low when the projects get closer to fruition and the bigger established companies get involved. Of course, like everyone I would like to see it much higher than it is but it will take care of itself in due course.

This is a statement from the MD in the latest announcement would in a different macro cycle have seen the sp rise significantly.

Elixir’s Managing Director, Mr Neil Young, said: “These preliminary laboratory results are enormously

encouraging, as they provide a strong and positive explanation as to why an unexpected permeable

zone was encountered at great depths in Daydream-2. In the Perth Basin in Australia (and in certain

parts of the onshore USA), clay rims on deep sands have been proven to maintain unexpectedly high

porosities at depth and have led to the opening up of new and highly productive plays. And this only

adds to, rather than replaces, the initial primary focus of this well – the appraisal of the very extensive

unconventional reservoirs in the Taroom Trough – which to date has exceeded pre-drill expectations.

The confirmation of material over-pressure in particular bodes very well for future development

economics.”

It is a significant statement that when the analysis and results are presented will have a very positive influence on the market, mark my words on this!

This next 6 to 12 months is without doubt the most important time for Neil and the Board to create investor value and I have no reasons to believe that they cannot deliver.

I’ve backed them in with a considerable investment and will give them the opportunity to deliver.

The are the new investors, and those that have held much longer than my 3 years, and I look forward to all enjoying the fruits of this opportunity, cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.