EXR 4.44% 9.4¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2024, page-400

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1200
    100% Concur.

Markets tend to calibrate over time, but in-between there are enormous arbitrage opportunities if you're savvy enough to spot the opportunities and then brave enough to invest when the instrument is seemingly out of favour and unloved by the masses who tend to invest blindly, rather like lemmings.

Occasionally though- you also get an instrument (ala EXR- in my opinion- noting I'm heavily biased to the extreme RvR opportunity with EXR) that warrants continual investment- no matter what the share price, if you follow an accumulation strategy- as the Wonker clan have done since 2019.
    It helps, of course, if you can buy as many as possible as low as poss.

Oil & Natty Gas and now even uranium are in structural deficit supply given projected demand forecasts- globally.
    Of real pertinent relevance here on our own door step is the southern state demand needs running up against a declining supply- forecast as soon as 2027, and the desires of our Japanese and South Korean neighbours (amongst others) very eager to secure energy supply from secure sources.

At some point, we (given assumed Grandis success) the "market" will wake up to us, and we re-rate significantly.
    And the patient and convicted EXR investors shall be rewarded - no matter (i hope!) what your initial entry purchase price was historically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $79.42K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224181 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 34392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.