EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2024, page-424

1. 2,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1193
    Have updated this chart of buys from Dec 2023 onwards to reflect additional buys since Feb 12.

It is my absolute opinion we are hugely undervalued given the imminent catalyst for a significant re-rate with the (successful) Grandis flow testing- we are mere months away from a binary outcome that I'm betting is a good one.

Hence- we buy more- another 400,000 the past 3 days.

I think 7c is an absolute bargain given what COULD eventuate w/ Grandis (again....DYOR)

Of course there is still risk- nothing is ever guaranteed by any means, so caution is warranted of course,
    HOWEVER, I like the risk v reward potential here so much more now, than ever.
    And I mean....I really, really , really like it!

So much so, that I've accelerated (thanks to another highly convicted long term investment starting to play out as I had envisioned it would-
    it wouldn't take much digging for you to guess what that might be ) the Wonker clan acquisition strategy in pursuit of our goal to amass 10 million shares.

We are getting very close, and if we converted our oppies now we'd be pretty much there, but not quite yet.
    I'd like to get to 10mill heads and then convert the 1 mill oppies when appropriate.
    A stretch goal if you will.

I think back to 2019 and our dream of amassing 2 million heads.....I couldn't fathom 10million, yet 5 years later, we're knocking on the door.

Continual buying when able, no matter the share price, delayed gratification and acceptance of the opportunity cost associated with plowing yet even more hard earned wonga - is tough to do and frustrating at times, but in the end, if you've done the research and continued to asses risks (and are satisfied all is on track) then ABSOLUTE HIGH CONVICTION can pay off as I've had reinforced of late.

DYOR of course, not advice- yadda yadda

GOOD LUCK to ALL EXRerians- I truly believe any share price average will be rewarded in time, a bit more patience required but we are ever so close to a potential significant benefit.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6029/6029682-d75a6c3b67b615f07b8ce3813344b4a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.