EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Lol@Hornet101I believe any holding in EXR will pay off in time-...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Lol@Hornet101

I believe any holding in EXR will pay off in time- and more specifically, soon-ish - within 2024.
    I really hope everyone does well, especially those who've held on with entry prices significantly higher than we are today.

As we all tend to do at years end, I once again- for the 5th year in a row, evaluated my EXR investment and asked myself the same simple questions:

1) Has the company fundamentally furthered it's (now 3) assets further along the value chain?
    2) Are the go-forward prospects still attractive (for my investment thesis- which is risk v alpha reward orientated) ?
    3) Are the global (and now more so domestic) macro issues still at play RE: natural gas?
    4) Are there any significant red flags/risks or issues that have materialised?
    5) Am I still comfortable holding?
    6) Should I buy more?

The answers for me at least, yet again (5th year straight) are Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes
    And on that basis, I bought more, and am looking to acquire even more, if able.
    Might pay off handsomely, might all turn to shite....as we know, risks aplenty.
    None of this is advice, DYOR, yadda, yadda.
    Last edited by Wonkers: 10/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.