EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Good on ya mate- and to all those that stumped up even more...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    Good on ya mate- and to all those that stumped up even more wonga for the 7c SPP - we were all a bit miffed at the time (especially those remembering the 36c SPP!) but look what it has helped enable

There's a bunch of folk here with great industry knowledge and experience ( and a few obvious turnips that pop in from time to time pretending they have an idea and spouting rubbish)
    I really know FA about gas- but I've immersed myself into accumulating as much knowledge as possible given my increasingly sizeable investment.

I couple that with reading the tea leaves of the macro economic tailwinds coupled with simple supply/demand energy inefficiencies domestically (and the supply concerns of our close allied trading neighbours in Asia).

Simply though- you don't really need to know that much about gas per se, other than the exploration and commercial extraction of gas is hugely expensive, and enormously slow to pursue- with massive and constant constraints and associated risks.

So- if you're going to invest in this space- you probably need to have the stomach for risk, be prepared for constant disappointment and the glacial pace of progress with constant setbacks- all whilst the company chews through cash reserves.

BUT most importantly- and I suspect for a lot of others with similar lay knowledge RE: gas, is that we're backing a team- and more specifically, 1 bloke.

He's doing a good job- easy to say when the sp is on the rise- harder to do when the sp is wallowing.

Anyway- Very much doubt WatchNAct will be back- not enough patience and no conviction IMO (see his post below from another EXR thread)....he gave up on tracking the Best Performer stock pick thread- could be wrong but I reckon he's probably out of the markets totally given his lack of presence since late last year.

That's the beauty of markets I guess- not everyone can be winners

Post #: 71417044

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $381.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131400 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ 1627269
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.