EXR 3.03% 17.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2024, page-695

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Pizza man --- I have No Idea what You are doing on the EXR threads---
    Every comment is negative and seems to raise obstacles -- even where some do not exist.--

How much extra it will cost to drill Hundreds and Hundreds of wells -- and EXR will require more and more Credit Raises and Dilution
    Now You are sayin EXR will have to have a Fully Developed GAS PRODUCTION FACILITY - up and running before Santos or Shell will even Consider looking at Us --
    That EXR will take some Ten To Twenty Years before that can be attained --

blah blah blah

IF --- EXR developed the facility fully -- and changed occupation to an operational GAS PRODUCER ---
    after Ten to Years to get it all set up -- WHY the HELL would we consider SELLING it to a Santos or A Shell after spending hundreds of millions of dollars and Two decades of development and implementation???

You don't hold EXR shares -- yet you continue to bombard the threads with negativity--

Whatever Job you do -- as Trevor said one of their questionnaires the other day they bought land in 2003 or 2004 and I’ve only just started on it now so how many years is that? I tell you 20 years okay? So --
    Maybe if You concentrated on starting that work-- instead of involving yourself on the threads here -- You may actually get some work done!

Good luck -- with what ever you are supposed to be doing--

May EXR progress as per EXR's Management Teams plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.