EXR 4.55% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2024, page-696

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Exactly what’s happening up in Queensland? I know exactly what’s happening in Melbourne but these things take time and money it just doesn’t happen overnight. There’s a lot of red tape with governments and politics. Until that gets sorted out first. We just now became a friendly partner with labour. there over the next three years I don’t think anything will happen. It’s not that easy pipelines. JV take. Time to get that all sorted out contracts back-and-forth even my solicitor buddies have said. are you looking at a year? Just to get a JV contract in place? Could take him in two years to get that worked out it’s not like a friendly handshake and let’s go. I’m in this huge mate. I’ve got a lot of money in this with Oma and I wanted to go into Fruit like everyone else but wishful thinking can hurt your thoughts and hot copper can mislead a lot of people giving a little bit of advice. You can take it if you wish or just ignore me. You seem like a nice guy. There’s a lot of people on here very mad if you don’t follow their agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $98.27K 853.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132333 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 110273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.