EXR 3.33% 15.5¢ elixir energy limited

@redcross81 - thanks for that piece of Info ..Seeing the Share...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    @redcross81 - thanks for that piece of Info ..

Seeing the Share Price hover in this deflated state around the Ten Cent mark - is double edged.

Early EXR Investors, that have participated in Credit Raises over the years and have been accumulating over the past couple of months, may find themselves bobbing in and out of the Green/Red profit/loss areas of their EXR Share Holdings.

Though No Guarantees -- the Average EXR investor would expect this to be three to four times its current price on results.

Myself, I have tried to accumulate as the price wallowed around the years low -- but like many, did not have the Finances available to obtain All the EXR Shares I wanted.--- I Feared that the EXR Share price and market may suddenly increase -- before some of my Planned Investments Mature around the middle of July.

I do feel Sorry for any EXR Share Holders that have a need to SELL now or before the End of June, everybody has their own investment needs and strategies.

When things get back on track , lets hope for the Results we are dreaming of, and the Interest of the Big Boys and possibly a SALE - Yes I mean a TAKE OVER -- GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $440.3K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547023 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 31615 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.