ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Bonusgood post, my comments below all imo.The issues would all...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Bonus
    good post, my comments below all imo.
    The issues would all be considered as part of the FS study, and if most of them must be able to be over come otherwise we wouldnt have had this bold announcement.
    *Plant site - resolved through negotiation with LY and inconjunction with optimised location for handling as you say and access to ex. infrastructure/waste heat. Just a problem soving issue, can be worked through.
    *environment impact/planning approvals - already in a highly impacted industrial site, very little ex. evironmental valve that can be affected. Local council pro this development so approvals at local level no problem...state level...do we need them? vic gov supporting us? Sure there will be protests from the usual suspects but thats more about coal use and coal export in general and most have a misunderstanding about the tech.
    *Port and rail - we know that these are potential issues but SH have been told that current infrastructure can support the initial 2mtp. however future scale up will require upgrade in these areas and could propose some hurdles....however tincom look like moving and sorting these out in the future and not pulling the pin based on the unknown when the immediate construction can be catered for.
    Lets hope we do get some action come the end this month and end this yr or early next on recieving tenders FID can be made. KOS in brr mentioned this alot, about establishing a possible maximium cost for construction...sounds like they want to know the upper limit and with little variations prior to FID to establish funding required, which makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.