ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

exsposure, page-4

1. 8,606 Posts.
    BRR Interview revealed to me:

First and foremost, this deal is one of the biggest a company of our size could ever dream of - but it is happening and the whole project is basically funded/underwritten/guaranteed by a World Class company.

That company has agreed to invest in us via shares it priced at 5.2 cents, with the signing of the Joint Venture making up its underlying value.

From a risk point of view, coming from a layperson
    (who is not licensed to advise) and coming from someone who has watched all the intricate happenings of this companby for just over 4yrs now, I can say that the COLDRY project (aka, first we take Vietnam and then we take over the universe) is out of our hands and from here on we are looking forward to MATMOR.

Matmor is our new baby.
    No need to worry about COLDRY anymore for me.
    I have done some calculations and its clear that if everything unfolds as is already funded to unfold (underwritten by Parent company agreement), we will see immediate profits from the international sale of Coldry, in bulk quantities. So effectively, the fundamental aspects that make a deal locked and strong are all there and only construction of our Plant is left.
    So the now guaranteed future for ESI is the secondary celebration - don't forget about that!

So...to Matmors fundamentals...we should hear about the Matmor Project in the next few months, as the company has been laying plans for a Matmor Plant, potentially to be built at Callejas coal site - suited to the Matmor Process, unlike Coldry.
    Obviously discussions have been throough and plans are indeed underway on more than a surface level, with a company in the USA spruiking for us on an international level.
    So what more do we know about Matmor?

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.