EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

BeerBaron,thanks for taking the time to set out the points in...

1. 116 Posts.
    BeerBaron,
    thanks for taking the time to set out the points in such clear and concise detail.

Games of "Murder in the Boardroom" are easily understood - from what you say and reading between the lines it is quite clear that EXT is, indeed, in much need of strong leadership. However it is being resisted due to different views of the unsackable shareholders (the greed factor) - resulting in uncontrolled infighting and pent up venom in what passes for a Boardroom.

Datlles and co could solve the MD issue at a stroke, but perhaps the current situation suits at the moment.

Dattles view of the company being way undervalued at $8 from where it should be - $15 to $18 a share based on what an analyst told him (view and price based on current JORC?) won't worry Dattles too much - in fact he is a personal buyer at these depressed prices as are his mates and their companies where he has influence - so when fully JORC'd EXT should be worth substantially more than $18 a share - EXT, imho, is a one off and it would be difficult to place it in a peer group with others, I believe its resource could well justify a higher NAV mutiplier; say 1.75 to 2.0. - perhaps "stayhere" who, to me, is the spreadsheet king on EXT would like to run his rule over it if he has the time. As a rule of thumb I must say there is not much wrong with " US$/lb in the ground"

It was pleasing to note that SD was complimentary about the Geos and their work talking to and complimenting the geologists he seemed quite happy with their work and the direction taken in choosing sites - at least the work at the "sharp end" continues.

patience is the name to get value here - me i'll hold to what I am sure will be a sweet end and buy more EXT and its plays on the dips or at these current depressed prices - as always DYOR it's your wallet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.3K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2224675 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3704521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.