EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Transtar, I found this post on the fml thread..............I...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Transtar, I found this post on the fml thread..............I would like you to read it. I think it goes for every company, and hence very relevant to EXT's comments.

I think you missed out! Harlee

From the FML thread.

"I, along with at least 4 other HC members attended the AGM, although from my perspective I was more interested in undertaking the site visit to check on some fundamental issues rather than the mechanics of the AGM (I will put up
    something on these issues later).

Personally, I have found putting questions at an AGM is pretty well a waste of time.

An AGM is by law a formal event and with the ASX, ASIC and a whole bunch of other regulatory bodies hovering like a flock of vultures over every word uttered, any question from the floor is going to be answered with a consistancy
    with what is tabled in the Annual Report, or any motions put forward at the meeting.

The same applies to any presentations associated with an AGM - you just won't get the amplification you might be
    seeking through a question from the floor.

After the AGM at these "Meet the Board and Executive gatherings" you stand a much better chance of getting a insight about any queries you may have - the "we think" of the presentation could become something like "the drillers and geologists were doing some work on that last week and we are waiting on them getting out of the pub to get some more information.

Probably another good reason for there being no questions was the meeting was in Kalgoorlie, and in Kalgoorlie the
    real business gets done after the meeting in the bar.

Hopefully some of the other HC attendees will offer their views on this "no questions" issue, along with what they
    got out of the AGM or site visits."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $13.79K 1.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129627 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11766240 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.