BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

why are they compared at all. My understanding was that all the...

1. 281 Posts.
    why are they compared at all.

My understanding was that all the ground coverd by both BMN and EXT was applied for by BMN first and the minister would not grant it all so BMN selected the best bits and left the rest go then EXT picks it up.

BMN is far better option than EXT, better ground, better prospects for future discoveries they are only looking at one dome arnt there like 12 or somthing on the lease they hold.

BMN is futher along the path to prodcution

THe only down side to BMN is nothig at all that i can see

EXT has big name on register.

all i can say is wake up traders stop trading put these ones away wait for $5 at least if we all did that then $5 will be here even quicker and the dilution to raise money to get to mine will be consderable less.

Why not wait for a divy payment of $10 per share per year, which is more possible wih less dilution.

one of my mates bought at 95c and sold at 1.20 for a small profit of a few k Whats the point of that he is now out and has to pay tax on his profit and get back in well only at higher prices i would say. (with l;ess capital as he has to pay the tax.

Does anyone consider paying tax on thier small trades when if you dont sell you are effectly using the tax mans money to keep a higher volume of shares.

eg buy at 20c sell at $1.00 make 80c but pay 48c tax so only have 52c to put back in and if the SP keeps going up you really really loose out.

tread your own path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.