BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

Well that ended up being very informative. and i agree dont get...

1. 281 Posts.
    Well that ended up being very informative.

and i agree dont get me to do your tax as i will want half.

But im still curious that no one seems to talk about the tax implications. i have held BMN from the first day and sold some at $3:00 and bought back at sub 50c so im happy but have big tax bill. Lucky for me that the price fell so far that i managed to buy back more and still pay the tax man. I was trying to make the point that if as an original holder with an average buy price of around 6.6c holds 500,000 shares and sell them at $1 and then buy them back at 60c you end up holding less after paying the taxman for there run at the $5 mark so can end up makeing less money than if yuo did not do the trade in the middle.

Now everyones tax situation is different and i did not do any number checking on the above figures they are only to get accross the idea.

as i see it taking some profit on the way up is allways a good idea, getting as lucky as i did was very lucky indeed and did not ocucur due to any skill it was simple dumb luck.

Im actually trying to discourage all the profit takers and day traders to take a look at the bigger picture.
    BMN will be here for a while.
    supply is tiped to drop (weapons grade supply will dry up more plants will open)
    demand will increase.
    BMN has good ground good grades and is progressing to a mine.
    It even has many other untested targets thus exploration upside potential.
    by selling you need to pay the tax man thus removing that capital from the game.
    by not selling you can view it as useing the tax mans money.

Anyway i dont think it will work but maybe this will.

STOP SELLING BELOW $3 Pretty Please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.