EXT 10.0% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

EXT Chart Facts (as analysed by a novice charter –me) - source:...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    EXT Chart Facts (as analysed by a novice charter –me) - source: Incredible Charts http://www.incrediblecharts.com

Candles

· A long tail signals support
    - The last 2 trading days of EXT have quite distinct long tail signals.

· The hammer is not as strong as the dragonfly, but also signals reversal after a down-trend: control has shifted from sellers to buyers. The shadow of the candlestick should be at least twice the height of the body.
    - The last 2 trading days of EXT have quite distinct hammer signals.

· A hammer that occurs after an up trend is called a 'hanging man' and is a bearish signal
    – EXT has been in a downtrend so this signal has no relevance

· OBV (On Balance Volume) Rising OBV warns of an upward breakout. Falling OBV warns of a downward breakout. On Balance Volume should be used in conjunction with other indicators
    – At present the EXT OBV is at the lower end of the scale however compare the chart range ending 17/8/06 and you will see an identical distinct pattern of long tail signal (support) over the previous two days followed by a sharp rise in price from 18/8 – 22/8 before a falling trend pattern occurs again. On Friday and Thursday volume rose.

end

Lots more to look, however looking at past announcements, what is about to come and the current chart, IMO there is no better time to buy than last Friday.
    The increase in volume on Friday and the long tail signals I have deducted as indicating stronger support (as opposed to strong support). Thus the distinct long tail signals and hammers after a downtrend.

To balance my view (based on factual observation and basic learning) it would be good to here from you punters or others into charts. I have obviously taken the positive side of the current chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.529K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1410213 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11959124 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.