EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

ext chart facts and rising signals, page-22

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Good afternoon RH.
    "I am not doing this to ramp by the way, I am just using this all as a learning curve."

I don't mind openly stateing that I am up ramping EXT.

Myself, I haven't a problem if anybody comes out and states they are ramping a stock in either direction, as long as they are clear about what they are doing and the reasons for their actions.

BUT
    I do have major problems with something like Nobby did, rubbish this stock, and attempt to drive it down, the price,
    AND then buy back in.

TO ME
    Thats just not nice.

Back to a positive EXT.
    I hold PDN, and something back, I listened to the noise, about selling, (why I don't know, as I run my own selection of stock, on my own rules and guidelines, and don't listen to anybody as it is my money, my risk and my reward, however I take all things into account, eg, as much information as possible.)
    And with PDN, I sold, rebought, a few times, and in the final position, I now have less stock than I started with, For me, day tradeing, is a problem.

As a long termer, some years of holding, I do very nicely, very nicely.

As a long term hold, EXT to me, has all the chances of makeing me a couple of dollars.
    Then, if I can help, or suggest helping anyone, I will, hence my up ramping of EXT.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Africa, EXT, hot sun, hot country, hot company, hot product, hot potential to make me a dollar or three. And maybe you also, but I could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7726856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.