EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

ext going ballistic, page-7

1. 12,639 Posts.
    Just so that you don't mislead people by making false claims, I have never said that EXT's share price is going straight down to $4 but I did say that $4 was a target if the trend persisted. (It is still not out of the question over the next 1-2 years because there is a long time between now and production and EXT's share price fluctuates on sentiment on what the value of the resource should be and not solid earnings until late 2014).

I was also the first person to notice the reversal in trend to where it is currently and I stated that it was a short term buy which has also turned out to be correct.

I have made a request for people to not bait me on here. It seems that the request has gone to deaf ears??

I do understand peoples frustrations on here as no-one likes to see their share price drop however it is important to not take it out on other posters and to then gloat about it and bait posters again when the share price rises.

You must understand that I view EXT as a high quality Uranium company with exceptional long term value. My posts on EXT are not posts for the intention of myself making money from EXT.

My posts are for other interested parties viewing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.3K 34.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5514109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 952327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.