EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

ext looking interesting, page-4

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Personally I dont believe the "sophisticated investors" who purchased the 37million shares at 6.5 have sold at all, I just believe the nervous small time investors have dumped.
    I spoke in great depth last wednesday to Rance Dorrington, mainly in regards to what would be happening with NOA2. Then we spoke about Husab. I told him of my depth of investment and was feeling a little vulnerable watching the price go down with the mindless insults I was recieving off H/C. So he filled me in with some information.
    Most of it was what I had been arguing all along, but he did say that it appears that the results come along at monthly intervals. Wasnt the date of the last drill result announcement dated the 21st of August. That is not too far away from one month. He also mentioned some stuff about Bannerman, now I really want to follow up what he said by checking some stuff on the net before I sprout off and get my facts wrong. That will only make me look foolish. But I have great trust this company will give me the goods, but with all speccy shares they can try your patients.
    I also got Gavin Wendt, senior anylist of Fat Prophets to look at this company for me and told him how many shares I had. His reply to me was to hold. As was a personal friend whom had worked hand in hand with the company.
    I wouldnt recomend to any one what to do with their money. But I am definitely going to hold over one year and then reassess.
    Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.