EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

ext looking interesting, page-5

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Monkey, been doing some more reading, checked also the locations talked about in relation to Rossing and L/H. Nowhere have I noticed people talk about Bannerman and which appears to be, from what I can tell to the west of Husab.
    So, Not only do we have Rossing 10km to the Nth, L/h to the SE, but Bannerman right on their doorstep, they are literally surrounded by Uranium.
    Have been reading some of the broker recommendations for bannerman as well, also included is the Fat Prophets report.
    Bannerman were recommended at first at 6.7 cents about 12 months ago, then at .67 cents two months ago, to where they sit today.
    Ext have recently been doing some tests towards that section of their lease and have mentioned "quite excited" about the results.
    They currently have two drill rigs working around the clock and are very pleased with the metres drilled. These will very soon bring us some drill results which are being recieved in Australia for testing.
    They do not lack workers in namibia and things are going along very smoothly.
    Lets hope that EXT can follow in there footsteps. Its just a matter of awaiting the latest drill results and then the follow ups. Today is the 14th . It is only one week approximately before yet another month has passed.
    I am tired
    Goodnight
    Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $43.33K 3.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109090 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5184026 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.