EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Marben Its at what point in time they have become associated...

1. 540 Posts.
    Marben Its at what point in time they have become associated which is at issue. They could well be deemed associates post the Polo acquisition. the concept of associate is a temporal one.. it is not a static concept. Further purchases from here on in could well be considered purchases by an associate in the legal sense. The situation is evolving.

I can assure you it is by no means cut and dried in these situations and I have experienced quite a few. One thing is certain and you have picked up my point on this is that both Rio and Dattels would be watching eachother and treading carefully. THe important thing is to follow what further purchases are made and by whom.

In any case other then increasing his economic interest (which is a good sign) Dattels does not further shares for "control" reasons.

I think this has a lot further to play out yet. I am not confident that Polo or Dattels will increase their stake much further from here in for either legal or tactical reaasons

That however is just an opinion and it will be interesting to watch in the coming months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.1K 2.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 762592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.