EXT 0.00% 1.3¢ excite technology services ltd

ext v bmn, page-6

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Emerald,

There is a lot of emotion tied in with all this. Your asking for comparisons to be made could be seen as inflammatory by some people.

My advice is that you ask questions about each company individually and then privately compare what you get rather than do it openly.

When you do that, check, double check and triple check what you are told. Try to differentiate between fact and opinion.

There are some people who have made a very nice living out of manipulating others over the past few years and they are still doing that today. You need to check for consistency as well. If they are opining this today how come their opinion was the direct opposite only a year or so ago? That sort of thing.

For example I myself was given a severe serve for comparing market caps of EXT and BMN only a year or so ago and was told you can't do that. I was told there are too many other variables etc and it is a useless exercise.

Today, the very same person who gave me the serve is comparing market caps of the two companies and using it as one justification why people should follow a certain course of action (of course he will sell into any buying surge created).

It is clear to me that opinions stated are usually stated for the purpose of manipulation rather than a sincere statement of belief.

This is why I urge you to check and re-check what you are told on these forums.

Trust no-one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.