PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

First of all I just want to commend all the posters on the PLV...

1. 110 Posts.
    First of all I just want to commend all the posters on the PLV thread for keeping the discussion civil. It's not an easy thing to put emotion aside under the circumstances we've faced during the past 10 or so months. I for one appreciate hearing others opinions on why things have or haven't occurred.

I couldn't agree more with peoples sentiments on here. Missing crucial deadlines on items such as yesterdays is very hard to swallow especially given the current SP which almost always reflects market confidence in a stock. I do find it hard that we appear to be running to Timeone's schedule, but from an operational cashflow perspective I think we'll manage- it would have been nice if this was stated in the announcement.

Like others have previously mentioned on here, I was also concerned when the JV was announced with Timeone. From a project development perspective, it does sound as though they tick all the boxes i.e. agreement with Rizhao Port Group for land and facility access to enable the beneficiation of Irvine pre-concentrate etc

I understand they are a private investor who will be arranging finance for the project, but as a PLV shareholder I would have liked to see a little more transparancy on how they expect to acheive this i.e. Do they have a line of credit they can access?

Earlier when the MOU was signed with the anonymous Japanese Company(rumoured to be Kobe Steel at the time) the announcment stated "they have very deep pockets" which gave me some confidence in their ability to finance the project. I suspect if a deal had been done with them, the query around project funding would have been put to bed there and then, with no requirement to wait until the DFS is completed.

PR:

In my last communication with Tony, he informed me Roadshows/PR campaign would begin toward the end of this month/early next month. I sincerley hope that these can go someway to restoring investor confidence in PLV and drum up some new investors to come onboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.