PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Satori,I think there are probably a number of factors...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Hi Satori,

I think there are probably a number of factors involved:
    1. There are heaps of little DSO players that the market would rather take a punt on.

2. Putting the research into understanding PLV and it's resource takes time and effort and some investors will find this too much work. (Lets face it there are a lot of people after a quick buck - maximum profit for minimum work).

3. To understand PLV's resource takes a lot of technical knowledge. You and I have learnt about this company and it's resource over a number of years. We've learnt the intricacies of beneficiation, grind size, pre concentrating, davis tube assays, dry magnetic separation etc. The new investor trying to understand all of this may have a steep learning curve. Compare it to a DSO operation and I can see why many potential investors wouldn't bother.

We COULD blame management for doing a bad job of communication. I have a feeling this is what you were thinking. I think communication could be improved. You and I agree on this. But let's not forget that this is a technically difficult resource to sell to a market that is so used to the easy option (DSO). I honestly think that PLV could use some sort of 2 minute animation on their website to explain the resource quickly and easily to the lay person. The Pluton DVD on the website is fantastic, but it covers too many different things and at 8 minutes long, some people will just stop watching...

All the best,

Stats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.