MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

extension approval, page-11

1. pp
    2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    TenBanger,

"if their source is indeed within the WA government then they might have known about their desire to withdraw their funding"

Its very normal and not just OPR every single projects quenstioned for its profitability and viability.

Source indeed from government as their confidential document got out atleast suggested by West Australian.

However all rumor started from mits pullout with concerns of jach hills viability. It all came out as BS news at the end.

OPR will go ahead because several mines incliding Jack hills relying on it. It is the top most priority of barnett and he is very determined.extension approval will happen because you can see that extension grant taking longer than expected and current OPR has enviroment and many other approvals which takes years. In the past it was an issue for OPR to get even environmental approval and barnett was criticised by env dept. Barnett managed to get funding and OPR has got many approvals.Barnett already mentioned that he recognised the great deal of work done by OPR team and that is enough for any project to give go ahead signal. Barnett may considering chinese interests but then he is already accused of favouring chinese and removing Japnese put international relations in jeoperdise.
    It is very difficult and hard decision for barnett to remove mits(Japanese) just for minor delay reason and the media hype of this issue after mits/murchinson has repeatedly squashes the rumours.Moreover Barnett needs to get guarrentee that the OPR will be developed earlier than murchinson/mits. funding is difficult but I have seen companies arranging debt in their difficult situations and they will manage it anyhow. I am sure that mitsubishi is capable of arrange funding on its own.Just do more research about it.
    there is no way that OPR will get cancelled.It will simply not happen because it is directly related with the WA state progress and several mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.