MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

extension approval, page-12

1. 335 Posts.
    Youve missed the point. Its not a case of OPR not happening, its a case of who will build it.

I think there is definitely some regret in awarding the project to MMX. Colin was too eager to get it done when he went with MMX, who lets face dont really have the experience in bringing projects like this to fruition. Its just dawned on him now that this will be the first of many delays and it will! There are plenty of other companies who have the experience in delivering big projects. I guarantee you that a group like BHP would still be able to deliver the project quicker.

Even their JH project has turned out to be a bit of a disaster. After touting for years at what a good project it is they only now realise thats its very low quality ore. Their website still brags about the high quality ore they have,

The likelihood is that he will allow them the extension and they will work the project. Im just bringing highlighting the fact that all their problems are not going away after the extension is given. Due to their management and lack of experience there will be more and more delays and of course cost blowouts. They didnt even verify the quality of their JH project before running into this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.