MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

TenBanger,Fair enough, we are all trying to outperform the index...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    TenBanger,

Fair enough, we are all trying to outperform the index and often it's good to stand by your beliefs.

I sold off all my ASX blue chips several days ago as I do several times a year when the short term trend in the All Ord's breaks it's uptrend. I will then buy them back a month or two later unless there is some dramatic change in the index, but for now I can't see this happening with China's 4 biggest banks not lending for development for the rest of the year.

I haven't sold 3 shares because they all have potential to swing well up against the overall market trend MMX, BUY and NAV and all have events coming. MMX I hold the most.

TLS though is a worry and I think they will have serious issues in the coming years.

MMX is mining DSO right now, the operation is cashflow positive but how would you expect MMX to run at a profit as they are spending so much on development transforming themselves into a $25MTPA company.

MMX has a lot of DSO and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot more at the Weld Range tenement they are talking about. OP&R will run at a profit on top of finance costs as they will calculate the charges to make the profit which is in the State Development Agreement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.