ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Extension has been extended to 7 June, page-28

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    I think you would find Sri P. Selvakumar has been appointed on the first available date of eligibility after his time on the pine, so he couldn’t be appointed 1 year ago.

Your implied assertion that ECT’s future relies on India is totally wrong imo. Even if and when India goes ahead the earliest cash flows are going to come from local activities, over the next few months I’m sure shareholders will come to understand the potential of local activity. Waiting for India to go ahead would be a failure for ECT.

How can building a plant in the Latrobe Valley not be a positive for the business, I would think the revenue generation from the boiler and steam packages supported by the Latrobe Valley Coldry plant would exceed $50m per annum on full take up of production.

And I’m looking forward to the outcome of the WTE due diligence as that acquisition could be a company maker on its own.

COHgen is starting to progress to a level that the market will start to take notice this year as well imo.
    So local activity is just as important as any outcome in India.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.