CTM 1.00% 50.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Extension of 307Mt @ 1.3% Ni, 0.13% Co Deposit

1. 5,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7915
    Hi All,

As @BG9106, I am also thinking that CTM is ready for launch and that a huge week is ahead of us and a start of a nice run.

I thought I'd put together a bit of a summary of info released through recent announcements as well as some excellent additional information as posted on HC by other posters (please add anything that I've missed/haven't had time to include).

Current numbers:

EV.jpg

The Company has a few Company-making projects but the one that they're currently very aggressive with is the Itapitanga Nickel-Cobalt project.

Itapitanga is 10km along southern extent of Anglo American’s world‐class Jacaré Ni‐Co Project which has a Mineral Resource of 307Mt at 1.3% Ni and 0.13% Co that includes a high‐ grade cobalt resource of 185Mt at 1.2% Ni and 0.18% Co. In between Anglo’s Jacare and CTM’s Itapitanga are Vale’s unpublished Nickel-Cobalt depositsALL have the same Nickel-Cobalt mineralisation as confirmed by CTM geo’s.

Ita location next to Anglo & Vale.jpg

Since acquiring Itapitanga in February 2018 (less than 3 months ago) the Company has pushed it very aggressively and has already received the following results from Auger drilling:

Ita 01.jpg

Things to note as highlighted:
    - Results are only from first pass Auger drilling and have come back as outstanding
    - Auger drill hole depth only goes down to about 5-8m depth (maximum 12m depth)
    - 29 out of 33 holes intersected mineralisation from surface to end of hole

News due now:
    - Start of RC drilling
    - Auger drilling results from Southern Target

For those that haven't seen CMT posts from @OldGeo - search them up and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Here's a snippet of posts from @OldGeo

Old Geo  00 Ita Jacare.JPG

Old Geo  01 Ita Jacare.JPG

Here’s also a recent short video interview (2mins) with the CTM Managing Director:

https://www.brrmedia.co.uk/broadcasts/5a83225fcb5fd9447f49e28a/event

In the interview he seems pretty confident on the project/results:

“Very early stage so we’ve gotta go out and do the drill work but with that work we think we’ll be able to find a quite nice deposit and do that relatively inexpensively, simply because of the material ‘in theory’ being very close to the surface”.

If everything goes according to plan and the early indications; this will be a Company-making drill/project.

In saying that, Itapitanga is the Company's second-best project and the other Beast that will be unleashed/drilled after they're done with Itapitanga Nickel-Cobalt project is the Salobo West Copper-Gold project next to Vale's giant 1.2Bt Salobo Copper-Gold deposit (second-biggest IOCG deposit in the world), 12km away/along strike:

Salobo West 0.jpg

Salobo West 1.jpg

So one Company-making drill/project followed up by another!

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $157.7K 317.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1059 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 137721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ 13393
Last updated 10.47am 22/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.