VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

extension of spp, page-11

1. 9,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    "I have not taken up SPP offer and I think that this extention is smoke screen intended to give the impression that positive news is likey to lift the dismall share price up (impression only) which will then influence the current holders to take up the SPP offer, but all along they are planning to to get there finances in order so that they will then have enough working capital (cashflow)."

Shareholders will not take up SPP offer unless there is some substance as to why the share price is trading above the SPP price. In the BRR broadcast Iain had said one of the directors Greg Lee was going to Louisiana an unrestricted flow test over the coming week with GGP engineers. The extension of the SPP by two weeks indicates to me that Andrew is expecting the revised flow rates from FP#1 to improve such that the share price improves beyond 2.2c and they can get some cash in from the SPP.

I have been over his BRR recording twice and I note him clearly stating that the "current cash balance is sufficient for Bongo and Faussie Point". If he ends up doing another CR for FP#2 I would be betting some could consider legal action.

Remember SSN's SPP was extended by a month and at the eleventh hour they made an announcement about the sale of Goshen County acreage. Now all those who had thrown their SPP forms in the dustbin (me included) are foraging for them. Not saying that this will be the case with VIL because I have had my fair share of misfortune with this puppy. At the moment sentiment is very, very bad for this stock. It may take only one good announcement to turn it around and what was a bad buy at 2c yesterday will become a bargain at 3c tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.