NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

And just as important, on whose authority is it being released ?...

1. 580 Posts.
    And just as important, on whose authority is it being released ?

-Mark Canepa / Frank Guerrera and the CEO of Raviix;
    -Bergen;
    -Winton Willesse who is appointed by Bergen;
    -Joe Ward, pulling strings somewhere or doing his own thing in the background;
    -Thomas Reynolds with no authority to release any documents to the ASX;
    -The other or possibly same Joe Ward who has signed at least 3 documents released on the ASX with at least 3 different signatures since the AT&T matter.

The majority of shareholders who are Australian investors and put their cash down to support this company and its representatives and its employees, half of whom now are running for the door, being ejected or getting out while the goings good NOW need to be informed clearly and without any smoke and mirrors exactly what the hell is going on with this company, who is in what positions and who is not, who the current board are and members authorised to act on the companies behalf.

Who is currently running the company, whether we have any staff actually working.

Who has been elected and voted in or out and on whose authority ? Who has voted, anyone ???

I'm not the only shareholder that is starting to piece things together, talking to decent people that have been hosed over and getting more infuriated the more I find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.