UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

So your comments are designed to help you profit in your trades....

1. 1,073 Posts.
    So your comments are designed to help you profit in your trades. It is as simple as that if we hear from you spewing hatred of the company then you are wanting the share price to dive and then your alter ego one of the pumpers pops up spewing praise once you have bought back in. Facts are facts as you stated in the past so as a trader you dont really care about the outcome of the company just trying to manipulate the price to suit your trade. Unfortunately there are much much bigger fish manipulating this share price so your comments really are just salt in the wounds to long time holders and really are not scaring people off buying in. This is a forum and you can post what ever you want but as a trader you are just an annoyance to long term holders because one day your hoping its going to rise the next your hoping its going to dive so I i imagine that the facts you do provide are designed for your own gains and you possibly hold back on the positive ones as they do not suit your game plan at certain times. So FACTS are FACTS and as a trader no one should regard your posts as unbiased. Glad that FACT is cleared up. I just thought you were some nut job or maybe AS ex wife. I would never off guessed you were a trader that always knew best and made fortunes trading. Good for you mate I wish one day I knew all the facts because at the end of the day NO ONE DOES and thats a FACT lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.