UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I doubt anyone has been trading this and making money as it has...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I doubt anyone has been trading this and making money as it has been very unpredictable but you could show us the trades ( facts) that you have. I am not going to get in a squabble anyway too old for that. Just going to sit back enjoy my jd and wait for the show to start again monday. Good luck those that trade good luck to long term holders and to those that try and influence by constant bombardment of negative posts the world has more problems than the UNS price maybe focus on them. The share price is what it is there is good news round the corner and you should not take my posts or any other posters take on the company influence your decision. At the end of the day we are just little fish in a big ocean. Nothing we say or do means a thing and this forum should be used just for light entertainment or as i have always said before take the most positive and negative 10 percent away and read the rest. the truth lays somewhere in between. So I retract my above post and apologize for a little immaturity. aged 12 years jd has that affect on the weekend. hope you all had a great australia day pretty boring here in bali

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.