EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

extension of time to appeal, page-2

1. 3,089 Posts.
    This is an extension of time to appeal - KRED had already put in a (late) appeal. The DMP was probably putting pressure (imo) on the Native Title Tribunal(NTT) to get this sorted. The NTT is a Federal Tribunal and the DMP is a WA Dept.

The lawyers, who are probably Govt lawyers (KRED - Kimberley Regional Development Corporation - is an offshoot of the KLC - Kimberley Land Council) Therefore time, money and the needs of Capitalism are probably not high priorities for them, as they will be employed or contracted through the KLC.

I would not lose any sleep over it. There are plenty of legal precedents for granting title already in action in the Canning Basin.....and OBL are good on the legal stuff. The only issues I can foresee are those concerning the 'power games' going on in the background, as every man and their dog now knows that the Canning Basin is where it is happening in the shale gas and oil game. Some big Multi-nationals sat in the background, watching and waiting. I find myself humming that 'Beasty Boys' song at this point:
    "Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap".

We wait til the 23rd April and hopefully, the last of the Appeals and hold ups will be decided by then. It is a legal process and the legal process moves at it's own pace. I am in for the long term, so thinking in years, now weeks or months.

We could have action on the Cyrano block, before this is sorted. Who knows? Always a possibility.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.7K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 257044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.