MSB 3.19% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

God I love it sooooooooooooo much. Speculation , Innuendo ,...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    God I love it sooooooooooooo much.
    Speculation , Innuendo , Educated Guesses , Uneducated Guesses , Constant Research , investors , brokers , bankers, digging around the internet , staff employed in offices all over Australia sneaking out the back to the bath room to check their I,Phones in case an announcement ( ever so small ) has been made and they missed it , Dads saying to Mums , I think we have made a stack of money here love , Mums saying to Dads , I told you to waste your money on such a crazy idea , now look at us ( destitute ) brokers saying buy , brokers saying sell , people whom have never met each other abusing each other on forums , other people being congratulated , even madamswer whose opinion I respect immensely is in here and even HE is speculating , Even ole Vinn is back, BTW has any one seen Regie The Rabbit of late , I love watching human beings , I really do , I love watching and listening, now the human beings want the weekend to go quickly so they can hear the ann , usually they want the weekend to go forever so they don't have to go back to work. lol Meanwhile the OLE Doc , is sitting back in his armchair in his mansion in he best Suburb in Melbourne sipping on very good Cognac. And he cares not , because if the ann is bad he will be a multi millionaire , if the ann is good he will be a multi millionaire. All the chooks will be feed next week , the Doctor will be a hero or a villain.

Which one will it be.
    And Dolse , before you begin to abuse me , Please lighten up a little , next week you will be rich , or you might be busted , most importantly , you will still be alive. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.