MSB 4.69% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-45

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1400
    Rappa, you keep leading us on with enticing clues. I was sure you were from the Riverina, probably Griffith. Now you could be a Riverlander. Anyway and whatever, you seem to have overcome the little tests that Oz of 40+ years ago sent exotically sourced young citizens.

I have no such stories, being "royalty", ancestors conducted hither free of charge and in taxpayer provided accommodation more than 200 years ago. The old word was "convicts" (I think that means they were of strong convictions).

Nowadays, people with unlimited free travel and accommodation and no visible responsibilities or intellectual qualifications are called politicians. I'm happier as a convict. Good, honest crooks. Never forgot their investments. Didn't promise what they couldn't deliver. Didn't expect their lies to be believed. In fact, expected to be doubted.

Rappa, all respect to you. I was convinced the Sicilian looking star in your video really was you. And the plant in the corner was a quandong. And the kids were on Phenergan to keep them quiet.
    Last edited by benelong: 10/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.050(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.02 $688.1K 668.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 132300 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 3294 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.