CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I still believe in the future of this product - whether or not...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I still believe in the future of this product - whether or not it remains in the hands of CFU may be in the hands of us (the shareholders).
    My thoughts are that the CR will be largely unsuccessful because our apetite for risk has been caned in recent months by a myriad of factors. When I looked at the sell side of CFU today I counted just over one million shares below the offer price of 6c. I thought to myself that if 1000 share holders were to take a roughly $500 risk and try to catch this falling knife then maybe the selling might just dry up. So today I added potentially another $500 of losses to my substantial CFU holding. Question is - are there another 999 small shareholders wishing to take the same risk?
    What will it achieve. Perhaps Nothing. Perhaps CFU (after a failed CR) will manage to secure finance elsewhere based on a stable 6c price. Perhaps I'm dilusional and should seek professional help but I do feel better that I've done something. I'll still contribute to the CR but am unlikely to take up my full entitlement. Did my purchase help towards the .001c rise today - who knows!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.