TLM 2.38% 21.5¢ talisman mining limited

Extension to Suspension, page-18

1. 10,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    sfr have been nothing but a bunch of sea hunts since day one of this jv. so much news on doolgunna whilst in the mean time nothing on the jv... not even a drill rig avaialable. acting like its inconsequential to them when in fact its the richest orebody in the world and sfr need this ore badly to blend in with the not so high grade stuff

its sad that simich doesnt remember where he has come from. I understand its all just "business" but it seems he is happy to try and crush every junior trying to have a crack in the region to feed his burgeoning ego and waistline.

luckily we have the great man Kerry Harmanis in our corner. I have made alot of money on tlm previously, but i said i will hold my last lot until KH says to go or stay. I am comfortable he and the tlm directors will be able to negotiate something which is fair and reasonable for all... which i think is all most of us ask.

70 mill is a good starting point but its not the number.

I also believe if SFR actually takes over the whole of TLM rather than just the jv asset, they may well be able to utilise the tlm tax loss. "same business test" and all that stuff.

suspect as others have said this TH may go on a bit longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $17.48K 79.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31609 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.