TLM 0.00% 25.0¢ talisman mining limited

Extension to Suspension, page-26

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I am sorry Esh but your first paragraph makes little sense. For example "I personally hope we reject any offer and see out our two joint ventures at Springfield to their full extent". How can you dismiss out of hand an offer for which you have no details? Everything is for sale at the right price!

Secondly, "we get all the cash flow from the mine within 30 months". There is no guarantee of that, you might be in Court for 30 months prosecuting the case of why Sandfire should be processing TLM's 30% share of the ore, or at what price or at what pace or what blend etc.

Thirdly, "There is little sense in getting this money upfront unless the company has a pressing need for it to develop other projects." Never read such a ridiculous remark (sorry), since when has the uncertainty of mining and selling commodities as part of a JV been preferable to the equivalent cash up front?

Lastly, "Why would we want to miss out in the potential of expanding reserves at Monty and any potential game changing new discoveries that might be made on these tenements?" What makes you think the negotiators are naive enough to not make provision for this possible outcome?

My apologies Esh, but that was not one of your better efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $10.10K 40.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55874 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.