AL8 0.00% 0.3¢ alderan resources limited

$130M is cheap IMO. ripped has been to the site, walked the...

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    $130M is cheap IMO. ripped has been to the site, walked the ground, done the hard yards unlike 99.9% of others who are too lazy to get on a plane and go do some due diligence for themselves. I'm not a geologist and resources aren't my investment priority (tech/blockchain is the space where I've spent months and months flying around the world looking for opportunities). I'm prepared to back the right people in resources though. I'll back cdchi1 and ripped's judgement any day of the week. There are no guarantees in anything but if you do the hard yards and identify undervalued assets you are at least a reasonably good chance of making decent money. These AL8 tenements weren't bundled together overnight by some dodgy outfit from Subiaco ready for seed holders to dump into at IPO. This took years of work to get these tenements. The chance of success here is way greater than the chance of failure. That's why at $1.20, the downside is still limited yet the upside is still multiple bags from here IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.