AL8 0.00% 0.3¢ alderan resources limited

Clearly Red Beard has been to site. He has conducted his own due...

1. 934 Posts.
    Clearly Red Beard has been to site. He has conducted his own due diligence. He has seen the numerous extremely mineralised porphyry dykes exposed through the mineralised skarns.

He has obviously gone into the old workings to find +5% copper mineralisation still sitting in the walls of the adits.

Whilst at it, he looked at the waste dumps from the old silver miners to realise they were throwing away +25% zinc ORE.

Maybe he knows Bingham canyon owned by Rio Tinto has a smelter 250kms to the north which is running at 30% capacity due to lack of feed. He should do some homework on how strategic this asset is to a BHP, RIO, FREEPORT ETC ETC.

This business is about information. You post on something you have no information about. It's public anyone can fly to Utah stand on this deposit and if they know a little bit about geology understand that this is a massive opportunity especially at these valuations.

Happy to lend you my shares for you to short should you wish. Although it may mean I will own the shirt on your back in 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.321M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20628557 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1645102 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.