HFR 0.00% 29.5¢ highfield resources limited

External emergency plan for category A mining waste facilities of the “Muga” mining project, in Sangüesa, page-21

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks Bman...this could be the start of the brokers gazzumping each other...if only it were the market doing the gazzumping...heard a good expression the other day...maybe you are familiar with it but it was new to me....."the market is like a voting machine which turns into a weighing machine"...ie pre-election optimism morphing into post-election actuality...in our instance, I believe that morphosis into actuality will be a further upward movement from an already upward movement based on brokers' optimism.
    Yours in gazzumping optimism...
    Al Dinga

PS With the likelihood of capital raising very soon, let's all write to our Board and ask/demand that current patient cash strapped stockholders be issued with long term options at a number in ratio to our holdings but capped at say 75-100k (options not$s)...such option issues sit comfortably with our directors so why not also with the stockholders?..What do you think?..Please commit to messaging the Board....cheers Al D (different but good).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.