PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

External news and commentary, page-286

1. 43,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    no salt required mondy..... its good writing and ta for the advice. much of this I had already had in mind as I questioned whether I was wrong in my assessment/perception. and perception is the key to checking facts, which is why I question even my own conclusions generally until the evidence is clearer. with over 3000 GAs its clear that many have greatly appreciated your opinion - I'm inclined to suspend belief in my own judgement,

but the announcement of Zeta reducing its holding by over 20million units and Ausbil increasing its holding by a slightly lower number over 6 months appears to demonstrate something curious happening behind the scenes.

this may or may not explain the flat trading, but what I see is the movement of sell offers into lower ½ cent positions with around 400,000 moving to the lower box in a matter of a minute. Such a large number of offers filling the gap so quickly has a bad look to me and I cannot think of a reasonable alternative to explain it...... but perhaps I'm leaping at shadows asn hangdog has written months ago. I can't categorically say that he is wrong, or that your explanations aren't applicable.

so why are you here mondy? you aren't holding(?) so you have no vested interest in the co. whats your interest? curious, not trapping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.