INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-1150

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    @d4nvt

To explain my understanding simply,I am under the impression that INR will use ‘Vat Leaching’ processes (a closed industrial environment?) rather than using literally open air Evaporation Ponds like the vast majority of other miners do - which have environmental impacts due to being open air + solar dried etc. Nobody has really mastered clay leaching, where many beneficial ions and minerals can be lost in the processing.There are several possible ways that Lithium can be extracted without acid but they are all far from fully proven. Some evaporation ponds also use acid at some point, as catalysts. And vice-versa nobody has fully mastered Vat processing, but the yet to be mastered aspect exists at a higher level.iNRs Vat Processing is far more efficient, productive, results in a more pure target chemical and is far less water intensive, it does lose some other beneficial battery need properties along the way (caused by heat if I recall from my studies).So preference is a toss up for the receiver, depending on their Lithium needs.And as far as a battery manufacturer’s needs go it has already been shown that INRs kind of product can be worked with easily and has been in demand - see our partners.So too can the competitor’s product be shown to have a market, although their processes are not fully proven as yet on several fronts, including efficiency - something that day Elon Musk is primarily concerned about when you hear his commentary about high-electricity-usage in the Bitcoin world.So weighing up Elon’s core issues - which I understand to be environmental impacts of open air leaching ponds that use acids and high heat and Electricity Consumption throughout their production as well as electricity costs VS Acid use in closed vat conditions within a Zero-emissions environment.......I see that INR would be highly favored by the likes of Tesla and their main mouthpiece, Mr Musk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $146.6K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2018098 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.