INR 3.41% 21.3¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-1376

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    Are any of those companies in the US? They all look outsourced to me.

Musk is an american. Tesla has massive amounts of land in nevada of which to try his new environmental extraction technology out.

I am fully aware that he makes all these statements. I just dont foresee Ioneer and Tesla in any form of partnership in the future.

Our management are in it for themselves and our shareholders. That being the case why would be sign up with a massive name just for 1 day of announcement fame? Heavily discounted offtake with a company pushing for strong vertical integration. IE tesla want to reduce cost, ie tesla dont want to pay big $$$ for upstream raw materials ie connect the dots here Tesla dont want to pay big dollars for product which Ioneer management are after.

An while traditional hardrock uses Acid leach im certain a man who can build rocket ships would also be aware of this..... I also wouldnt write off his new extraction tech as I am certain Tesla would be pumping money into R&D battery tech and resource extraction for 2 obvious reasons. 1) Again cost - if he can find that needle in a haystack and produce an energy resource for nothing = massive $$$$ and 2 the battery tech also works in with his existing car business. ie new tech could be tailored to better transportation in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $502.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $360.3K 1.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 297244 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 123671 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.