INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-16

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Gainer.
    i think a higher share price only hinges on time. So far the heads have ticked all the boxes and done a world class job at managing this play. I don't expect that professionalism to change especially considering that the Directors are invested personally.
    I therefore expect the feasibility study to be finalised before the end of March 2020 as they have always been on time, unless they wished to improve or refine something. They are honest personnel in my view.
    A $0.40 price could happen anytime soon as the institutions line wipe orders in anticipation of these factors. They won't want to miss the price rise and potential 30-50% gains that are due in line with 50-90 day moving averages, considering that interest in Boron, Lithium Carbonate and 811 batteries are current along with the realisation that China's spot prices have limited bearing on offtakes.
    There are a wide variety of demands for Lithium and Lithium derivatives that the spot price will not determine determine our offtake values solely.
    Because the US is struggling on the Lithium and Boron front and that we have one of the largest reserves available to it, we are in the spotlight without needing to try very hard. We have deposits that suit more than one class of industry so we have good leverage in dictating what we want out of an offtake agreement.

It's only my opinion but this is set to be a major performing share for 2020 through 2023 as the plant gets built and product expansion ultimately plays out to eventually include the 811 market.
    All of that will fulfill our success in a matter of time - time being the 'hinge' you refer to. Sit back and relax Gainer.
    This will be my long term stock for the next 3-5 years with an aim well above $1 seeming likely. Perhaps +$1 within the year, depending on the results of our offtake values.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.